Alumacore panels are used for large, outdoor site signs for real estate, development or permanent business identification signage. Alumacore is intended for long-term, outdoor use. Standard Ink life is up to 3 years.** UV Clearcoat is available to extend life of inks and add a high gloss finish.
- Corrugated plastic sandwiched between two sheets of aluminum
- Cost effective lightweight material that is rigid, durable, and waterproof
- Double-sided printing available.
- Most common sizes are 4’ x 4’ and 4’ x 8’. Also available up to 5’ x 10’.
Lightweight, yet sturdy, aluminum is a great choice for real estate signs and other outdoor advertising when you need long lasting good looks. Excellent fit for our metal frames. These also will look great when attached to fences, walls, buildings, etc. Inks should weather up to 3 years.** UV Clearcoat is available to extend life of inks and add a high gloss finish.
- Strong .040 aluminum — the most durable and longest lasting sign material we sell
- Digitally printed with UV stable, outdoor inks for all types of outdoor weather
- Signs panels come with ½” Rounded corners for safety and a professional appearance
- Most popular sizes: 18" x 24", 18" x 12", 24” x 24”, 30” x 24” and 6” x 24”.
Lightweight, cost effective alternative to our aluminum signs, ideally suited for a wide variety of indoor and short-term outdoor uses. Corrugated Plastic signs are great for selling a house, running for office, or advertising a business. Inks should weather 1 – 2 years.** UV Clearcoat is available to extend life of inks and add a high gloss finish.
- Standard thickness is 4mm Corrugated plastic
- A great fit for our wire stakes and metal frames of the proper size
- Water-resistant and will not yellow from sunlight, but somewhat translucent
- Our most popular sizes: 18" x 24", 12" x 18", 24” x 24”, 24” x 36” and 6" x 24”
Reflective Aluminum (.040 or .080)
Increase sign visibility at night with 3M High Intensity Reflective sign panels. Our most popular applications are for real estate clients looking for high visibility both day and night and street and parking signs. Inks should weather up to 3 years.** UV Clearcoat is available to extend life of inks and add a high gloss finish.
- Heavy gauge .040 aluminum or .080 aluminum with high visibility reflective surface
- 3M Engineer-grade reflective material, over aluminum will not rust
- Long lasting outdoor durability for all types of outdoor weather
- Most popular sizes: 18" x 24", 24” x 24”, 30” x 24” and 18” x 12”.
1/4” (6mil) PVC – Sintra Signs
One of our most popular and economical materials used to produce real estate signs. The thick PVC panels are a great compromise between price point and durability. These are superior to corrugated plastic, but not quite as good as aluminum. Inks should weather up to 2 - 3 years. ** UV Clearcoat is available to extend life of inks and add a high gloss finish.
- Professional matte finish printed w/ vivid outdoor UV inks
- Recommended for medium-term outdoor use and long-term indoor use
- The 1/4” thick material will help withstand strong winds far better than coroplast signs
- Popular Sizes: 18"x24", 24"x18", 24” x 24”, 30” x 24” and 6” x 24”
1/8” (3mil) PVC – Sintra Signs
3 mil PVC (Sintra) signs offer added rigidity and a more professional appearance than foamcore signs. Also, PVC retains its shape better than foamcore, which is important if shipping signs to and from a tradeshow. Inks should weather up to 2 - 3 years outdoors or 10 years indoors.** UV Clearcoat is available to extend life of inks and add a high gloss finish.
- Professional matte finish printed w/ vivid UV inks
- Recommended for medium-term outdoor use and long-term indoor use
- The 1/8” thick material is great for tradeshows, menus and POS displays
- Popular Sizes: 18"x24", 24” x 24”, 22” x 28” 30” x 24”, 36” x 24”, 48” x 96”
Full color printing on 3 mil PVC gloss vinyl with permant adhesive. Stickers are individually cut and supplied on protective liner. Available die-cut as rectangles, circles, ovals and custom shapes. Just about any size or shape and can even be cut to the shape of your logo.
- Full Color Printing with durable, exterior Solvent Inks.
- Stickers should weather Up to 3 years.
- Stickers w/ UV Clearcoat, should weather Up to 5 years.
- UV and water resistant to prevent fading or weathering
We offer high-quality, offset and digital printing on premium card stocks at affordable prices. Business cards can be used for networking at events and parties, informing customers, and exchanging with your business clients. Make sure they have your card before you finish.
- Durable and very high quality 14pt. or 16pt. cardstock
- Optional on 14pt. is UV Gloss Coat (Front Only). 16pt has the very desirable matte finish
- Available with or without rounded corners and in a variety of custom shapes
- Full Color Front Only or Front and Back available
Foamcore is a great value for your short-term, interior signs. Great for tradeshows and storefront easel signs. Typically used indoors for trade shows, directional signage, temporary signs, informational displays, easel signs, and interior displays.
- 3/16" White Foamcore with paper laminate on both sides, printed with vivid UV inks
- Single-sided and double sided printing available, custom shapes available
- Photographs and images are printed directly onto the Foamcore
- Paper-faced Foamcore is very fragile and easily bent, so may not be suitable for traveling
Fridge magnets are a great way to advertise your business and keep your company info in front of your customer. Not only are the great for the refrigerator, but can adhere to any metal surface, such as a file cabinet Great for special occasions, important events or "Save The Date" magnets.
- 19 mil. standard thickness, great for indoor use
- Printed on semi-gloss material with UV inks for long lasting good looks
- Custom Shapes are available for an additional fee. Please contact us for a quote.
- Standard size is business card measure 2” x 3.5”. Available in many other sizes.
Magnetics are a great way to advertise your business on the road. All vehicle door magnets are printed on high quality 30 mil Durabond magnetic material. Durabond is durable enough to stand up to moderate abuse from the elements and when installed properly, will last for years.
- Printed with Ultra-Durable exterior UV or Solvent Inks. Ink life 1 - 2 years.**
- All magnets finished with rounded corners, unless design does not allow.
- Be sure to measure the flat, working area of a vehicle before ordering.
- Great way to advertise your business, easily removable when needed
A vinyl banner is the perfect solution if you need to draw extra attention to your business or cause. Great for the grand opening of a business or church, advertising, school functions and events. All banners are printed with outdoor UV inks. Inks should weather up to 3 years.
- 1 Sided Banners are printed on 13oz gloss, matte or mesh banner material.
- 2 Sided Banners are printed on 16oz Blockout banner material.
- Double Stitched Sewn Hem w/ Grommets every 2’ – 3’ and pole pockets available.
- Most popular size: 3’ x 8’, 4’ x 8’, 3’ x 6’ and 2’ x 6’.
Mesh Outdoor Banner (9oz.)
Mesh banners are a great solution for windy locations instead of using the standard 13oz vinyl banner because they are much less likely to rip. Mesh banners are printed on a 9oz polyester material that allows the air to blow through. Inks should weather up to 3 years.
- 1 Sided Banners are printed on 9oz semi-gloss mesh banner material.
- Mesh banners are not available printed 2 sided.
- Double Stitched Sewn Hem w/ Grommets every 2’ – 3’.
- Most popular size: 3’ x 8’, 4’ x 8’, 3’ x 6’, 4’ x 10’, 4’ x 12’ & much larger.
A-Frame or Sandwich Board Signs
A-Frame signs are perfect for a sidewalk in front of your retail store. We offer full color printing on both corrugated plastic and 1/8” (Sintra) PVC. The Sintra panels have a nice, smooth finish and last longer than corrugated plastic panels. Inks should weather 1 – 2 years.** UV Clearcoat is available to extend life of inks and add a high gloss finish.
- A-Frames are constructed using the Best Signcade Frames. Metal Frames also available.
- Printed on both sides with Ultra-Durable exterior UV inks.
- Frames available in three colors and two sizes.
- Most popular a-frame is the 36” x 24” Signacade with 1/8” Sintra panels.
Repositionable and reusable, static window clings are the perfect solution when you want temporary window signs. They can be removed and reused multiple times but are not recommended for vehicle use or other exterior applications. Inks should weather up to 2 years.
- 8 mil clear static clings adhere to smooth surfaces using static electricity (no adhesives)
- Use of static makes them removable and repositionable on other surfaces
- Four color process, eco-friendly, weather, fade and abrasion resistant UV ink
- Most popular size: 12” x 24”, 18” x 24”, 24” x 24”, 24” x 30”, 22” x 28” and 24” x 36”
Novelty Car Tags
Car tags are an inexpensive way to personalize your car, truck or RV. Our novelty car tags and license plates are made with .025 Aluminum. We digitally print our license plates with UV stable, outdoor durable ink for all types of weather. Inks should weather 2 – 3 years. ** UV Clearcoat is available to extend life of inks and add a high gloss finish.
- Printed with ultra-durable exterior UV inks.
- Unlimited Colors and Full Bleeds available.
- Standard holes are pre-punched for most vehicles.
- Standard Size: 6” x 12”
Polystyrene Yard Signs
Our most popular real estate signs are the Polystyrene Yard Signs. Poly Signs are constructed of 2 sheets of .060 Polystyrene with built in Heavy Duty Stand. UV Clearcoat is included to resist scratches & extend the life of your signs. Poly Yard Signs should weather 2 – 3 years.**
- Built in Rider Clip on the top of the sign allows you to add your custom riders.
- No visible hardware to come loose or rust. No assembly required.
- Lightweight, compact and easy to transport from house to house.
- Our most popular size and largest available is the 28” x 24” sign.
Vehicle Wraps & Graphics
Vehicle Wraps and graphics can help promote a professional image for your company. Think of your vehicle as a rolling billboard. This is one of the most inexpensive ways to promote and advertise your business. Vehicle wraps should weather 5+ years with proper maintenance.**
- We only use 3M ControlTac Vinyl and 3M UV Lamination. Simply put, it’s the best.
- We offer 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 and Full Vehicle Wraps to help meet every budget.
- Any size from a golf cart to a tractor trailer and everything in-between.
- Always hand wash vehicles with wraps and never power wash or take thru a carwash.
RTA (Ready-to-Apply) or Die-Cut Vinyl Graphics
RTA Vinyl graphics are most commonly used on vehicles and storefronts. Window graphics are the perfect way to feature your products, services, promotions, and even list your contact information and hours of operation. Vinyl should weather 6+ years.
- RTA Vinyl will stick to just about any metal, plastic, glass or acrylic surface.
- Any size & design with an unlimited number of colors available.
- Other common uses include DOT vehicle #’s and boat registration #’s.
- RTA Vinyl comes with pre-mask, making the very easy to apply.
Retractable / Pup-Up Banner Stands
If you need to display a banner at an event, retractable banners is an eye-catching, affordable solution. A banner stand works great at tradeshows, promotional or advertising events or school functions. Banner stands are intended for interior use. Life expectancy of inks is 5 – 10 years.**
- Each stand includes a full-color print banner, stand, and carrying bag.
- Durable aluminum construction will give you years of trouble free use.
- Slim-line styling make these stands visually appealing and easy to set up.
- Most popular size is 80”tall x 33.5”wide
Paper type is important for posters because it defines the overall appearance of your prints. We print on semi-gloss, heavy poster paper to offer the most vibrant colors and still reduce the glare you get when using high gloss paper. Ink life expectancy indoors is 10+ years.**
- Posters are printed on semi-gloss 9mil poster paper.
- Great way to promote events or make a personalized work of art to frame and hang on a wall.
- Common sizes are listed below, but posters are available up to 52” x 144”.
- Most popular sizes: 18” x 24”, 24” x 24”, 22” x 28” and 24” x 36”
**Please note that the above listed ink life expectations are manufacture specs and not warranties. We do find these scenarios for each product to be fairly accurate in most weather conditions. Which way a sign faces towards the sun on a daily basis, how often it is moved around, weather conditions, etc all play a roll in how long signs will last.